Technical – Van No.13 (1903/04)

Built: G.F Milnes, Birkenhead
Delivered to M.E.R:
1904

Overhauls/Modifications:

1934 – General Overhaul
Winter 1957/58 – General Overhaul
Mid 1990s – Doors Removed and Boarded Over

Liveries/Repaints:

1904-Late 1940s: Unknown

Late 1940s-Winter 1957/58: Grey with Dark Grey Lettering on Ends (No.13)

Winter 1957/58-Pre 1964: Grey with Black Lettering (No.13)

Pre 1964-Early 1970s- Olive Green with White Lettering (M.E.R and No.13)

Early 1970s-Current: Grey with Black Stencil Lettering (M.E.R and No.13)

Notable Dates:

January 2001 – Moved from Derby Castle Top Shed to Homefield Bus Garage for further storage (by road)

30/10/2009 – Moved from Homefield Bus Garage to Dhoon Quarry, Creosote Cottage Site for further storage (by road)

< Back to Van No.13 (1903/04)

Comments are closed.