Technical – Van No.11 (1898/99)

Built: G.F Milnes, Birkenhead
Delivered to M.E.R:
1899

Overhauls/Modifications:

1943 – General Overhaul, Platforms Removed?
Winter 1957/58 – General Overhaul

Liveries/Repaints:

1899-Late 1940s: Unknown

Late 1940s-Winter 1957/58: Grey with Black Lettering (11)

Winter 1957/58-Early/Mid 1960s: Grey with Black Lettering (No.11)

Early/Mid 1960s-Mid 1970s: Olive Green with White Lettering (M.E.R and No.11)

Mid 1970s-1984: Grey with Black Lettering (M.E.R and No.11)

1984-1991: Grey with Black Stencil Lettering (M.E.R and No.11)

1991-Current: Dark Grey with Black Stencil Lettering (M.E.R and No.11)

Notable Dates:

January 2001 – Moved from Derby Castle Top Shed to Homefield Bus Garage for storage (by road)

30/10/2009 – Moved from Homefield Bus Garage to Jurby Transport Museum for storage (by road)

04/03/2015 – Moved from Jurby Transport Museum to Laxey Goods Shed Yard (by road)

< Back to Van No.11 (1898/99)

Comments are closed.