Built: G.F Milnes, Birkenhead
Delivered to M.E.R: Summer 1893
1893-Current: Milnes Series 1
1894: Fitted with Curved Canvas Roof
1903: Fitted with Curved Wooden Roof
Winter 1937/38: Rebuilt with full-height Bulkheads
1894-Winter 1937/38: Brown (Yellow Numbering, Brown (Lined Yellow) Bulkheads), Brown Valance, White Roof and Grey Footboards.
Winter 1937/38-Pre 1965: Red/Teak (White Numbering, Red/Teak Bulkheads), Red Valance, White Roof and Grey Footboards.
07/05/2002 – Moved from Laxey Car Shed to Derby Castle Groudle Siding for further storage
08/05/2002 – Moved from Derby Castle Groudle Siding to Homefield Bus Garage for further storage (by road)
27/11/2009 – Moved from Homefield Bus Garage to Derby Castle for further storage (by road)