Numbers Carried: No.7
Built: G.F Milnes, 1897–98
Classification: 6 ton Open Wagon
Current Status/Location: Scrapped
Year Last Operated: 1970s?
Livery: Freight Grey
History: Wagon No.7, built for the Manx Electric Railway by G.F Milnes arrived for the construction of the extension to Ballure from Laxey in 1898.
No.7 was overhauled in 1957/58, and was with the Permanent Way Department until the 1970s, being scrapped during the late 1970s/early 1980s.