Numbers Carried: No.5
Built: G.F Milnes, 1895/96
Classification: 6 ton open wagon
Current Status/Location: Scrapped
Year Last Operated: 1960s?
Livery: Freight Grey
History: Wagon No.5 built by G.F Milnes for the Manx Electric Railway arrived at Derby Castle during February 1896.
No.5 gained an overhaul during 1957/58, but had lost it’s removable sides by 1961. It’s last photographically recorded use was during the 1967 Bulgham Bulge repairs.
After a period of storage, No.5 was scrapped during the 1970s/1980s.