Wagon No.2 (1894)

Numbers Carried: No.2
Built: G.F Milnes, 1894
6 ton open wagon

Current Status/Location: Scrapped
Year Last Operated: 1940s?
Livery: Grey

History: Wagon No.2 was the second item of freight stock built for the Manx Electric Railway, by G.F Milnes of Birkenhead, arriving at Derby Castle in November 1894, entering service immediately on goods work.

It was written off in 1952, and scrapped by 1957.

< Back to Wagons

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: