Numbers Carried: No.18
Built: Milnes and Voss
Classification: 6 ton Open Wagon
Current Status/Location: Scrapped
Year Last Operated: 1952
History: Wagon No.18 was built in 1912 by Milnes and Voss as a 6 ton open wagon, and used primarily for stone traffic from Dhoon Quarry, seeing regular use until it was written off in 1952. No.18 was cut up after a storage period at Dhoon Quarry by 1957.