Builder: Brown Marshalls and Co.
Numbers Carried: F.12
Classification: All Third
Current Status/Location: Scrapped
Year Last Operated: N/A
Year Visited: 1977-1982
History: F.12 was built for the Isle of Man Railway as part of a batch of three ‘All Thirds’ in 1881. It was kept in store post-1975 at St Johns, but the body was moved to Derby Castle in the Winter of 1977 to be used as a waiting shelter. F.12 was utilised as an oil store outside the nearby Car Sheds instead, being broken up in November 1982 during a site clearout.