Builder: Vulcan Motor Engineering Co, Southport
Numbers Carried: No.50
Current Status/Location: Scrapped
Year Last Operated: 1976
Livery: Red and White
Year Visited: 1980
History: Horse Tram No.50 was built in 1935 as a batch of five (two Buses and three Horse Trams) by the Vulcan Engineering Company based in Southport, and lived a fairly average life until it’s withdrawl from service in 1976.
No.50 was then acquired by the M.E.R in 1980 for intended use as a waiting shelter at Colby on the Isle of Man Railway, as a replacement for the demolished example at the site. This however did not occur, and it was broken up at Derby Castle in 1982.