|CURRENT STATUS AND LOCATION||YEAR LAST OPERATED||LIVERY|
|In Service||In Service||M.E.R Red/White|
Trailer No.47 was ordered for the extension of the Manx Electric Railway to Ramsey, and built by GF Milnes as a Crossbench of the No.44-No.48 series in 1899, initially painted to match the brand new Cars of No.14-18.
No.47 has seen pretty much constant use from its construction, operating on the full-line service between Derby Castle and Laxey and for specials as required. During Winter 2014/15 No.47 received a full repaint in the current M.E.R house style; Red and White with a lined valance – returning to traffic in March 2015.