|CURRENT STATUS AND LOCATION||YEAR LAST OPERATED||LIVERY|
|In Service||In Service||M.E.R Red/White/Teak|
Trailer No.41 was ordered in 1930 from English Electric at Preston as a body, and then fitted with Milnes 1894 trucks salvaged from the 1930 Laxey Car Shed Fire, which claimed the original Trailer No.41.
The Trailer has seen constant use from it’s construction, operating usually on the full-line service. It is also one of the few M.E.R items of stock yet to reach it’s centenary! No.41 is currently operational after undergoing a repaint in the Top Sheds at Derby Castle during Winter 2015/Spring 2016.