|CURRENT STATUS AND LOCATION||YEAR LAST OPERATED||LIVERY|
|Scrapped, 1930||1930||The M.E.R Co Red/White/Teak|
Trailer No.40 was ordered by the Manx Electric Railway Company in late 1903 from G.F Milnes. It took the number from the original 1898 trailer, which had latterly been Motorised and became No.24.
The Trailer remained in service until April 1930, where it was destroyed in the Laxey Car Shed fire, and not replaced.