|CURRENT STATUS AND LOCATION||YEAR LAST OPERATED||LIVERY|
Trailer No.35 was the second in a batch of six built for the Manx Electric Railway in 1894 by G.F Milnes. Originally delivered as No.18 (along with canvas curtains to increase comfort!), it was renumbered as No.35 in 1898 with the impending construction of the ‘Winter Saloon’ Motors.
No.35 was one of the four 1894-built Trailers lost in the Laxey Car Shed fire in April 1930, and was not replaced.