Buildings – Ramsey Kiosks (1899-1960s)

The Ramsey Junketings were constructed as a pair in 1899 (one being demolished at a later date), and were originally fitted with thatched roofs (removed in the 1930s). One survived until the early 1960s, until clearing prior to the construction of the new Station Building in 1964.

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Ramsey

Advertisements

Comments are closed.