Ramsey Cattle Dock and it’s relevant siding was built in 1903, and was gated with entry from Parsonage Road. It was used for such traffic up until 1926/27, the siding being retained for the recessing of services at Ramsey. During the 1980s, it was fitted with a crane from Ramsey Harbour for display. In Winter 2003/04, the track was buried under spoil and the turnout point removed.
Buildings – Ramsey Cattle Dock (1903-1927)