Buildings – Laxey Car Shed (2009)

Built in 2009 to replace the 1930-built example, it has three roads numbered from right to left. Road 4 was not replaced after the demolition of the 1930-built building, remaining as floor space.

 

Laxey Car Shed, with the doors open to Road No.2, on the 31st of July 2012. © David Martin

Click below for further photos of this location:railwaygallery

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Laxey Car Shed

< Back to Features – Passenger

Advertisements

Comments are closed.