Buildings – Laxey Car Shed (1904-1930)
Built in 1904, the original Laxey Car Shed was a four road building. It was demolished by fire in April 1930, destroying the building and most of it’s contents.
Laxey Car Shed in the late 1900s. © Website Collection
Click below for further photos of this location:
< Back to Buildings and Premises – Laxey Car Shed
< Back to Features – Passenger