Buildings – Laxey Station Hotel

Originally the Mine Captains house, the building was purchased by the M.E.R in 1898, becoming the ‘Station Hotel’.

It was sold off in June 1957 into private ownership, with a rename to become the Mines Tavern in 1972. The bar itself is lined out and signwritten, carrying the Douglas and Laxey Coast Electric Railway title and number of 9!

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Laxey

Comments are closed.