Buildings – Groudle Tollhouse (1893-1988)

Constructed in 1893, the Tollhouse was used for the collection of motor fares using the private road (owned by the railway company) between Groudle Glen and Halfway House (Baldromma). The building was handed over to the Isle of Man Highways Board in 1926, and was eventually demolished in 1988.

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Groudle

Advertisements

Comments are closed.