Buildings – Garwick Kiosk (1895-1979)

Constructed in 1895 with a thatched roof (removed by the 1920s), and used for the selling of refreshments, the kiosk fell into disrepair in the 1960s following the sale of the glen into private hands. It was eventually demolished alongside the rest of the station buildings in 1979.

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Garwick

Advertisements

Comments are closed.