Buildings – Dhoon Quarry Creosote Cottage (1899-1979)

Built in 1899, the Creosote Cottage was used, as the name implies, for the Creosoting of the wood used for M.E.R purposes. After falling into disrepair, the building was demolished and the site of it cleared during Winter 1979-80.

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Dhoon Quarry


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: