Buildings – Derby Castle Cattle Dock (1903-1924)

Built in 1903, it was used up until the waining of livestock traffic over the M.E.R in 1924. It was replaced in 1924/25 by an extension to the No.4 Car Shed (in turn, becoming No.5 Car Shed) to house the Winter Trailers Nos 57, 58 and 59.

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Derby Castle Car Sheds

< Back to Features – Freight

 

Advertisements

Comments are closed.