Buildings – Ballure Car Shed (1898-1900s)

Built in 1898, Ballure Car Shed was a two road building, constructed for the opening of the line. After the further extension of the line to Ramsey, the Car Shed was used as a store, with two of the three Bonner Road Rail Wagons left to the rear. The building was demolished in the mid-1900s.

< Back to Buildings and Premises – Ballure

< Back to Features – Passenger

Advertisements

Comments are closed.